2015 Train Mountain Triennial

Full Version: More Information on Triennial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be my first Triennial. I'm not bringing a train, but will be volunteering with the first aid crew.

I have family and friends who want to come up for a day, so the kind of questions I hear are:

- what will be the fee for visitors?
- can visitors camp?
- if I've registered and paid for a couple of nights of camping, how do I add more nights of camping?
- what food arrangements are there? When will food be sold? By whom? Is there a big pot luck the "big Saturday"?

I'm sure these answers will come out in the coming weeks, but if anyone has more information on these, please feel free to reply to this posting.
Day Passes are: Adult $25, 13-17 $15, 6-12 $10, 5&< Free

Day Passes are just that, day passes, no camping privileges. If they wish to camp during any event they must register for that event.

To stay longer just go to the Main Office and pay the additional fees.

There will be food vendors during the Meet week, however they may not be available during the Work week.

There will be NO Saturday Banquet due to the large size of the group at that time in the Meet (right now it's about 700 plus).

Russ
(02-19-2015 11:09 AM)Russ Wrote: [ -> ]Day Passes are: Adult $25, 13-17 $15, 6-12 $10, 5&< Free

Day Passes are just that, day passes, no camping privileges. If they wish to camp during any event they must register for that event.

To stay longer just go to the Main Office and pay the additional fees.

There will be food vendors during the Meet week, however they may not be available during the Work week.

There will be NO Saturday Banquet due to the large size of the group at that time in the Meet (right now it's about 700 plus).

Russ

Thanks! I'll pass along the informaton.
Reference URL's